Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Grandma's Plants...

I have saved this post as a draft for quite some time as i couldn't have time to upload my pictures. Finally i'm able to do so after my school projects and examinations *relief*

Ahem~ Ahem~
My grandma [mother's side] is an expert in gardening. Plants that bare not fruit or flowers started blooming when they are taken under her care.

Here are some pics of her small little garden:

This is my favourite plant, Hoya Multiflora
They looks like stars/goldfish at a certain angles.
Quite an interesting plant ;)
Orchid flowers [Yellow & Purple]

Do you know? [Base on grandma's info]
Plants without roots such as flower brought from florist can last more than 2~3 weeks [looking healthy ] if you use panadol pills.
Of course the commonly use one would be sugar water [which every secondary science student should know] but i wonder if it attract ants.
Ok~ That all folks to my grandma's little garden! ;)

No comments: