Sunday, February 10, 2008

Behind the truth of CNY

While i was enjoying my Chinese New Year Celebration, I have to face with the cold fact that my examinations are around the corner.

YUP! That means to K books during CNY. Sigh~ What a miserable student life....
So here are some picture taken in the National Library:
Green Pen Reflection~

FEV Writen Notes for Exam which help to
facilitate my memorising skills

Xue Ni and her dolls~
Ah ah~ she tempting me!! > <

Took a short break and temptation over took me
*Camera popped out**
Thanks Xue Ni for lending me her doll sunglasses

A Zoom in~

3 more pictures will be posted up soon~ Need to dig out from my mobile phone.
It's is the incident that i lost me whole note of file.
It was a comedy~
Will post it up to share the laughter! So stay tune ;)

No comments: