Saturday, February 9, 2008

Chinese New Year!

This year, Chinese New Year was a bit different from the previous years

Due to the fact thats projects and presentation ended just 2 days before the first day of CNY, I hardly have any time to buy any new clothing. So with some nagging from my mom, I lazily got myself a black jean from downstair and a blouse from G2000 at nearby shopping mall.

For me, buying of clothing is always a headache because it's the only time i shop and buy my clothing. This is probably due to the difficulty in searching for the right size and it wasn't my habbit to shop for clothes *sometime it just make me wonder if i was born as a girl...

So I couldn't find any clothes to my liking and have decided my last resort.... to buy formal wear from G2000, i don't give a damn if relatives are going to say I looked old or what....

But to my suprise i found something to my liking and it has my size!!! Regardless of the price, i brought it!

Other than the design, I brought it for another propose... *grin*
.
.
.
.
V


Saw it?
The originally ribbon for my blouse was black
but mom said that it looks like attending a funeral wake
so i change the ribbons to red[which we have at home]

LOL~ Other than this, I also did some crazy stuff during the eve...

I make a mini bag for my doll to put his oranges...

Look at the comparison~ *Grin*


I also did some crazy during new year the first day itself~

Paying respect to the elders

Guess what~

He got Ang Pow from grandfather, dad, aunt, grandaunt and grandma...
*really his*

It was quite an enjoyable day for me and Louise ;) My relatives were feeling funny yet helpless at the sight of me. keke~

No comments: