Monday, November 12, 2007

Xinni's Belated Birthday Present

The first time I walk pass the music shop in Westmall, I was attract by the mini instrument (mini volin) on the glass display window. After a closer look, i spotted Xinni's favourite musical instrument- Clarinet. Thought of sharing this new to her.

This was months before her birthday.

I went another trip there to purchase it but to my dispair it was sold out, thus i place an order. The lady employee warn me about the stock which only came quarterly. And of course i'm fine with it as it is still early, i left my contact no. and happily went off.

But I wait for nearly a year and went there a few time to check. Each time is a different person that serve me. Kinda pissed during my 4th visitation, I told them that I almost waited for a yr and it's for my friend's birthday present. They reply me and say "Stock will not be coming in, u might want to try XXXXX or XXXXX (Address of other music shops)

Feel like screaming this at them: "Seriously I would appreciate if you call and inform!Duh~" *bet they even lost my contact no and name.*

Thanks to Xueni's who brought mini guitar for her doll previously, She told me that I should be able to find it in Orchard. So we went together and...

YUP! It was there.

So here 2 pic of how it looks.



To Xinni: Apology for the delay of present! u . u Happy Belated Birthday! * though i have wished you, saying one more time will not cause me to lose a pound of flesh* haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessie! I love the clarinet! Seriously, wanna thank you for the trouble for searching it. Thank You!! Muack!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you like it ;)
Hope to see ya soon, so that i can pass it to you!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

eh. you never update your blog

Anonymous said...

hehe~ will updates once exam are over!

Stay tune for it ;)