Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April Doll Meet 12/04

It is hard to believe that today is 15th April and I took 3 days to post a handful of pictures.
Wonder Why? Followings are the reasons:
  • - On sunday, I spent the whole day in bed as my back was aching like hell. Can't sit/stand long.. -__-"
  • - On Monday, as usually "Monday Blues", I was dead tired from work and my back have not recovered fully....
  • - On Tuesday aka today, I stay behind in the company till 11.15pm to accompanied my aunt who was having a conferencing call from oversea as she was the only one in the office Creepy, If i were to be alone

So this post is based on "Flashback" :)

Introduction
April, 12 was a rainy day thus it was held in the indoors. I was surprised to see the numbers of doll owners upon my arrival! a lot are new faces. But it seem awkward for me and Xue Ni to walk to the area as we can sense looks from general public as well as doll owner. Keke~ Luckily Jasmine waved at us, at least it got some tension off from me..

So K.I.S.S [Keep it short and sweet], Here are the pictures : sigh age catching up
(only took afew, back was aching then, i was concentrating on my back than on camera )


Willows elegy's Yokuko
Kitty's New Boy, Mori.m




Wish *meh meh*


More tinies


Helena's Kenichi playing a volinPnk's Shiro
White Skin AA Yi [Look very special]


Kuro


Seraphine's Cain
He has a cool scar on his chest ;)


Pair Shots
Louise & Cain


FossilAngel's Pado & Louise
Thnks for bringing Pado even when
you have to carry 2 boys who are bigger than SD size.


Took only 2 shots of Louise during the meet. Till now, he is still grumbling...

Louise: See! See! so little!! Never help me take with my friends!!! Hmp! *turn his back at

Me: *Me: Sigh~ Louise have some sympathy for me, i sprained my back again...
Me: I promise next time to take as many as you like, with all your friend

Louise: *peeps back at me* Really?! > <>

Me: ...

Haha of course we must not forget the famous pic "Caramelldansen" <-- Quote from Janice thread ^^ ;)






No comments: